Still undecided about what to wear for Valentine’s Day? Well, whether you’re getting ready for a romantic night, partying with the girls or just meeting up for drinks, you probably already have the perfect look in your closet.
Here are 5 tips to put together the perfect look without spending a dime.
- Amp up your LBD: Add romantic accessories to freshen up a black dress. Add tights or rock a maxi dress to fend off chilly temps.
- Keep it casual: Elevate a pair of jeans and a tee with a blazer and glam accessories. A pair of dark colored skinny jeans look more pulled together than light rinses.
- Think outside of pink (and Red): There's nothing wrong with pink or red but rocking those colors on V-day is kind of… predictable. Instead, try other colors with romantic or sexy textures like florals, velvet, lace, feathers or fur.
- Don't go overboard: If you do wear traditional V-day colors don't go crazy. Temper the brighter colors with more neutral shoes and accessories.
- Get inspired: If you're unsure about how to style your favorite pieces, head over to a site like Pinterest for styling ideas. For example, if you need style inspiration for a red dress, you'd type in "red dress outfit ideas".
Here are some more cute suggestions for you below:
Side Slit Maxi Dress, $30 | Havana Pendant Necklace, $89 | Katorra Sandal, $39.95 | Faux Fur Vest, $42.42 | Shaping Skinny Jeans, $49.95 | Floral Print Sheath Dress, $69.95 | Sterling Silver Love Infinity Ring, $54 | Black Platform Heels, $77.90 | Printed Double Peplum Top, $22
What say you? Are you gonna keep it cute and casual or go all out for Valentine's Day?