Ask The Style Medic
9 Places to Find Stylish & Affordable Shoes
On the last, Ask The Style Medic post 'How to Build a Shoe Wardrobe', Dolly asked,
What is your favorite spot to bargain shop for shoes?
I figured that this would be a perfect time to share my 9 favorite places to find stylish and affordable shoes. 1. DSW: DSW is basically a one stop shop for all of your footwear needs. Boots? Yep. Flats? Uh huh. Sky high heels? Got ‘em! The selection is huge in store and online and if you sign up for DSW rewards, you get points with every purchase (and a gift for your birthday).
2. Steve Madden: If you’re looking for some edgy and fun styles, Steve Madden is definitely the place for you.
3. Shoedazzle: Shoedazzle is great for of-the-moment styles and at around 40 bucks for each pair, you can shop guilt free.
5: Nine West: I think Nine West shoes are a little bit more on the conservative side but they’re my go-to for classic styles like pumps or loafers.
6: Target: Don't sleep one Tarjay for cute footwear. The inhibition lowering retail juggernaut has really stepped up its fashion game in recent years.
7. Amazon: If I’m looking for pair of super specific or hard to find shoes, I’ll head over to Amazon.
8. eBay: If I can’t find what I’m looking for on Amazon, eBay is my next stop. It’s not exactly a sure thing but it’s worth a shot
9. Thrift Stores: I don’t usually go to thrift stores specifically looking for shoes, but once in a while, I find a deal that’s too good to pass up; like the time I found a pair of Kate Spade sandals for $14!
What say you?
What are your favorite spots to shop for shoes?
Let's chat in the comments!