Y’all know I love a good networking event.
It is my firm belief that none of us are going to get anywhere alone and every time I attend an event like this one, I walk away with a bunch of new power women to add to my circle. The notion that women are unable or unwilling to support each other is just not my reality.
To that end, when I was invited to attend the upcoming Moguls in Media event next month in Philly, my answer was a swift yes. Philadelphia is just up the road a couple of hours and I'm super excited about visiting the city of brotherly love because I've never been.
Here’s a little bit of info about the event:
“Moguls in Media is a platform for journalists, radio personalities, writers, photographers, entrepreneurs, etc. to come together and empower women who are on the rise in the industry. Attendees will walk away from the event with new skills, techniques and sisters in the business.”
- Open Bar
- Hors d'oeuvres and dessert by Celebrity Chef Christine Hazel
- Q&A with panelists
- Meet and Greet with panelists
- Networking with other industry professionals
- Cappuchino (Power 99 fm Radio Personality)
- Amina Robinson (Actress in the movie Precious)
- Shaleah L. Sutton (CEO of Uniquely You Summit)
- Devon Milan Graham (Celebrity Wardrobe Stylist)
- Ashley Coleman (Writer/Author/Mogul)
The event will be hosted by Pauleanna Reid (Journalist/Author/Motivational Speaker) with eats and treats provided by Celebrity Chef Christine Hazel (Hell's Kitchen participant) and beats by DJ Lady FX.
There is limited space for this event so don't be left out in the cold! Get your tickets now, then check out my tips for Radical Networking.
What say you? Will I see your face in the place?