As Seen on TV
Back to School: The 8 Best Apps to Save College Students Time and Money
It’s back to school time again.
And in true fab and frugal fashion, I joined my friends on Good Morning Washington to share 7 of the best apps to save college students time and money (and even make some money too!) Cuz both time and money are important and often in short supply.
In case you’re not interested in watching the vid (although, why wouldn’t you be? We’re delightful.)
Here’s the list:
1. CHEGG – Allows users to buy new or used textbooks as well as rent textbooks.
2. RETAILMENOT – Search coupon codes to get the best prices and cash back offers for your favorite stores – both in store and online.
3. EBATES – Easily get cash back on the places where you already love to shop and earn $$ for referring friends.
4. DOSH – Similar to Ebates. Earn cash back on purchases by connecting your most used credit/debit card o your account and get cash back whenever you shop at a participating brand. You can also, earn $5 to $15 for each friend you refer who does the same.
5. THREDUP – Online consignment & thrift store. Buy cute clothes at a discount as well as sell your unwanted items to make some money from what you no longer wear. You can also get money to spend when you invite a friend to ThredUp. The get $10 toward their first order and you get $10. Win-win!
6. TRANSIT APP – Plan your travel, bike share, car share, find scooters, etc. in your city. No more wondering what’s the quickest way to get where you’re going.
7. KEY RING APP– Keep all of your loyalty and membership cards in one place and find sales and coupons near you.
8. GROUPON – Offers discounted goods, services, adventures, and social outings because, if you’re gonna go out, you might as well do it on the cheap.
What say you? What are some apps you use to save time & money?
Let’s chat in the comments or on social! Insta | FB | Twitter