I’ve reviewed a good handful of vehicles at this point. Some of them I’ve loved and some not so much. Hubs drives them too (unless I love it then I’m stingy with the keys) but very rarely does he fall in love. Then he met the 2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring 5-door… It was like love at first sight and I was a little jealous. Seriously, he asked if we could buy it from DriveShop.
Thanks to our friends at DriveShop, Hubs and I were given the opportunity to review the 2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring 5-door.
Anywho, here are some of things he loved about the 2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring 5-door:
- The ‘5th door’: For whatever odd reason, this man love a hatchback. He’s looking to upgrade his current 2-door with hatchback and that fact that this had 4 doors plus the coveted hatch was definitely a winner for him.
- The interior: The white leather was like buttah! I for one, was happy to be a passenger in this ride.
- Zoom-Zoom: Hubs thought that it didn’t have enough power until he kicked it into sport mode.
- The Bells & Whistles: This was more me than him, but I’m always a big fan of the little ‘niceties’ in these vehicle. The touchscreen, GPS and satellite radio are always nice to have.
- The price tag: Like I said, Hubs wanted to buy the Mazda3 after driving it for a week and for the extremely reasonable price of around $22k, he could.
Overall, I really liked the 2016 Mazda3 and hubs liked it even more. This one is definitely a contender for his next vehicle purchase.
What say you? Are you a Mazda fan?
Check out my review of the Mazda6 HERE